Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Friday, February 8, 2013

Next Week {Living the 5 Love Languages}

Each of us feels most loved when we have our most dominent needs met in one of 5 categories: physical touch, words of affirmation, quality time, acts of service, or receiving gifts. When we are intentional to our spouses and our children's "love language" they feel more loved and our relationship with them flourishes!! Take a free quiz on their webpage to discover your love language!


Next week, I will focus on practical ways that we can better show love to our husbands in each of the 5 categories. And....also starting on Monday & JUST IN TIME for my series the 5 Love Languages website is hosting a challenge for couples! {5 Challenges. 5 Weeks. 1 Love Story} Perfect!! I have started a unique team just for us as we go along the journey together! To view a short promo video and to join the team {click here} -- team name: DirtDontHurt. You can also take the quiz and join the team via the free mobile app "The Five Love Languages" - they will send the weekly challenge specifically for your spouse's love language to your phone. :)

Finally, if you need a copy the Kindle edition of The Five Love Languages is on sale right now at amazon.com for $6.88 or click {here} to get a coupon to purchase the book from Family Christians Bookstores (in store or online) for only $5.00!

If you are a new reader this week, welcome to my blog & I hope you will join us on the journey!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...