Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Living the 5 Love Languages {Receiving Gifts}

Welcome to day 3 of my new series -- we are going to be talking about each of the 5 love languages as defined by Gary Chapman in his book, The Five Love Languages. If you haven't read it you definitely should, but please join us even if you haven't! You can find a quiz to find out your own love language on their website as well as join a challenge that starts this week to help you better show love to your spouse! Each day this week I will give you practical ideas to start living out the love languages to your own spouse. I hope you enjoy the series and if you have any more ideas or what has worked for your and your spouse please comment below, I'd love to hear from you! :)

 
{Practical Ideas}

FOR YOUR HUBBY
  • Budiour photo albumn or for a more private session - supplies for an at-home photo shoot along with photo printer and photo paper
  • Date night gift cards
  • Personalized sports items
  • His favorite snack, that you rarely buy from the store
  • iTunes gift card
FOR YOUR WIFE besides jewelry, flowers or chocolate of course...
*all linked for easy shopping ;) P.S. If you need help making something crafty, one of her friends would be delighted to help you I am sure.
FOR BOTH
Post a "WISH LIST" on the fridge and as you see things that you would like jot them down. This will give your spouse some great ideas of things you might like.

Take the {Love Language Quiz}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...