Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Monday, February 4, 2013

Just a Dozen Muffin Mix



Here is the recipe for one portion of the muffin mix I feature in all of my muffin recipes. Use this muffin mix as the base for a multitude of muffin varieties. Click {here} to find this recipe in bulk to have on hand for quick and easy breakfasts!

Ingredients:
1 2/3 - 2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup buttermilk powder
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
dash nutmeg

Directions:
Combine dry ingredients listed above well. Add 1 cup water, 1/2 cup oil, 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 cup of your choice of mix-ins such as fruit, grains (oats or bran crereal), or candy pieces. Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full and bake at 350 degress for 18-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...