Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Basket Recipes {Feb 16}

{Bountiful Basket Recipe Ideas}
spinach
leeks
iceberg lettuce
cherry tomatoes
broccoli
avocado
cameo apples
clementine oranges
bananas
pineapple
 
Breakfast:
 
Dinner:
 
Dessert:
 

1 comment:

  1. Looking at your menu, I'm thinking maybe I should just pay you to be my personal cook...especially since my kitchen is torn to pieces! LOL! Looks yummy Becca!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...