Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Eric Carle Puzzle Blocks {PreK Busy Bag}

These Eric Carle themed puzzle blocks are fun for your preschooler to play with --- my 4 year old was quietly entertained for at least 30 minutes yesterday! Simply purchase wooden blocks from the craft store and print animal photos onto sticker paper. (I used 1" cubes, but they had several sizes to choose from) Trim and apply to the sides of the blocks. For more of a challenge try a 9 block square or smaller blocks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...