Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Invitation to paint

During nap time spend a little time setting up this fun painting experience for your little ones that is unexpected and will encourage creativity.

SUPPLIES:
Butcher or packing paper (found mine at the PO)
Paint
Random supplies to explore/paint with (cotton balls, feathers, qtips, plastic forks and spoons, sponges, etc)

SET-UP:
Tape a large sheet of packing paper to your kitchen table or floor and place dollops of paint in the center. Set painting supplies alongside and allow your child to explore freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...