Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Saturday, April 6, 2013

{Spring Cleaning} 5 Simple Laundry Room Makeover Ideas

You can make your laundry room look brand new without spending a fortune to do it! Here are a few projects that you can do easily and without breaking the bank!!

Add a splash of color!
 
 
Disguise the clutter with baskets!
 
 
Hide the mess with simple cabinets!
 
 
Add personality with a new print!
 
 
Get organized!

 

1 comment:

  1. So I am surfing the internet looking at cute laundry rooms and I was cracking up when I looked at your site and I see my Drop your pants here sign. That is so funny! Thanks for featuring it.
    Ali
    www.personalizedblocks.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...