Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ABC Scavenger Hunt

Here is a fun and easy activity to help your preschooler learn their letters. Mark bins or boxes with letters and send your child to find things that start with that letter. Make it harder by adding more letters or changing from upper to lower case letters.

This activity teaches:
-Letter recognition
-Letter sounds
-Patience and focus
-Sorting and categorizing
-Problem solving
-Creative thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...