Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Friday, March 29, 2013

Sneak Peak {Spring Cleaning: Top to Bottom in 30 Minutes a Day}

Typically, I laugh at Spring Cleaning - I can hardly keep up with the everyday cleaning I have to do. But this year, I am nesting. Still don't have time for hours of cleaning on end but I am nesting... so, being the Type-A personality that I am, I made a list. For the month of April we will be focusing on a different area in our homes, with 3 tasks featured on my blog each week! To get you started here is a chart for your fridge...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...