Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Saturday, March 23, 2013

We're back in business!!

Do you have one the the Playskol toddler toys that blows the balls into the air? Fun toy --- that is until you lose a the balls. My son discovered something last week and I just have to share!

Plastic Easter eggs are light enough to float in the air current and small enough to fit through the tunnels without getting stuck! SWEET!! We are back in ball-flying business!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...