Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Apple Carrot Bran Muffins (juicer method)

{Apple Carrot Juice Bran Muffins}
 
Ingredients:
1 cup friendship bread starter (or water)
1 cup bran cereal
2 eggs
1 cup fresh carrot juice
1/2 cup oil
2 cups {muffin mix} {single batch recipe}
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup carrot pulp
1 cup diced apples

Directions:
Mix wet ingredients well then add bran cereal and muffin mix until moistened. Fold in carrots and apples. Scoop into lined or greased muffin cups until 2/3 full, and bake at 350 degrees for 18-25 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds yummy! Is there a way to make these without a juicer I wonder?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...