Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

BLOG SWAP - Welcome Stacey!!!


Hello everyone! I'm Stacey and I blog over at Glued To My Crafts. I'm pretty excited to be guest posting today. Let me start with introducing myself. I'm a mother to a two year old boy who keeps me on my toes and inspires a lot of my posts. I'm also a wife to a wonderful man serving in the Air Force. I'm a girly-girl who loves cooking, crafting and inspiring. Ok, the last one is more of a "I hope I inspire you." My blog is mainly about life experiences, recipes and craft creations. Everything I post can we be recreated with simple, everyday items you probably already have in your house. Even though I'm a shopaholic, I'm all about saving money and using what you have already. I don't spend a lot to be crafty, and neither should you.

If you ever get the chance to stop by my blog, you will see I do A LOT of toddler crafts tutorials. If that is something that interests you, you should stop by!

Here is just a look at what I have shared already on my blog:
Mushrooms & Butterflies out of paper plates. Very simple & easy to put together on a rainy day. Check out the tutorial HERE.



Heal your child's boo-boos with these fun heart shaped heat paks. Find the tutorial HERE.


Got a sweet tooth? I have several recipes on the blog, but this one is one of my favs. Find the recipe HERE.
If you are like me, you are loving the owl craze. So naturally I had to do an owl craft with my son. Find the tutorial HERE
I also love showing off my handmade card creations. You can check some of them out HERE.
Are you getting your Easter Baskets ready already? I have compiled a great list of handmade goodies to put in them HERE.


And before I leave, I want to let you know I have a craft series going on right now. It's already started but you can play catch up on the series HERE. It's 20 days of spring themed crafts to get you ready for spring. Hope you check it out.

Thank you to Rebecca for letting me steal her blog today. Hope I inspired you to check out my blog. Come get unstuck with me! -Stacey

You can follow me via GFC Gluedtomycrafts.blogspot.com
Facebook.com/Gluedtomycrafts
Twitter.com/Gluedtomycrafts
Pinterest.com/Stacey_Gibbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...