Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Monday, March 11, 2013

{Muffin Monday} Lemon Muffins

{Lemon Muffins}
 
Ingredients:
1 cup friendship bread starter (or water)
3 oz intant lemon pudding mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
3/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
1 Tbsp lemon zest
3 cups {muffin mix} {single batch recipe}
1 tsp vanilla

Directions:
Mix wet ingredients well then add pudding mix, muffin mix and lemon zest until moistened. Scoop into lined or greased muffin cups until 2/3 full, and bake at 350 degrees for 18-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...