Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Knit Boot Cuffs

How fabulous are these!! And the best part is ---- no heel to worry about! HOOT! Because they only have to be about 6-8 inches long they are fast to make so grab your needles and some yarn and get knitting! :)

{click on photo for link to pattern}

2 comments:

  1. I am making these this afternoon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! I guess I need to buy boots too:). I wonder if I can make these with my knit looms. I am still learning to knit the "normal" way.
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...