Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Monday, June 24, 2013

What's In My Bag

Mom of three about to have my fourth child...letting you take a peek into my hospital bag! Let me know if I forgot anything!!


Baby Diaper Bag:
Wrap-style baby carrier
Changing pad 
5 diapers & wipes
Hand sanitizer 
Swaddle blanket
2 changes of clothes in a ziplock bag
Nursing cover
Nursing pads
2 Burp rags
Vaseline (to coat baby's bottom and help meconium poop wipe right off) 
Diaper cream and powder
Pads for mom & sanitary to go wipes


Mommy Hospital Bag:
Two pair underwear
Comfy pajama bottoms
Nursing bra/tank
New toothbrush & toothpaste
Chapstick
Travel shampoo, conditioner & body wash
Face wash & moisturizer
Loose fitting outfit for going home
Makeup
Homecoming outfit for each gender 
Extra clothes for each gender 
Headphones
Phone charger
Camera
Boppy Pillow
Midnight Snacks (chocolate covered pretzels, trail mix, s'mores chex mix)


Kids' Overnight Bag (per child):
Pajamas
Change of clothes
New toothbrush
Travel toothpaste
Big bother/sister gift
SAFETY PIN A NOTE TO THE BAG to remind you to grab last minute items such as their comfort toy or blanket and pillow. 

2 comments:

  1. They do have free drinks and snacks on that floor. They are in a little room. Ask the nurse if you or hubby gets hungry at a weird time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Nail file (for sharp newborn nails) or baby socks to cover his/her hands
    - Lansinoh (to help with any initial chafing)
    - Baby book or first year calendar (if you want footprints in it at the hospital, or to record those first details)
    - Cozy socks to wear during labor (I took old ones I could toss afterwards) and/or slippers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...