Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Chicken Cordon Bleu Wraps


Ingredients:
Tomato Basil Tortilla Wraps
1 lb chicken breast, cooked
Ranch dressing
12 slices deli ham
12 slices deli Swiss cheese
1 pkg Broccoli Slaw
 
Directions:
Shred cooked chicken breast into bite sized pieces and toss with ranch dressing. Place two pieces of ham and two pieces of Swiss cheese onto each tortilla. Microwave one a time just until cheese is melted (30-45 seconds). Place 1/4-1/2 cup of chicken mixture onto the ham and cheese. Sprinkle with broccoli slaw. Wrap tightly; serve warm. Makes 6 wraps. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...