Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Strawberry SNOW-Cream ~ Ice Cream Made from Snow

What?!?! Ice cream made from snow...sign me up!! This is a version recipe that your kids will love to make! 


INGREDIENTS:
8-10 cups clean snow
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup flavored syrup (we used strawberry)

DIRECTIONS:
Fill up a gallon ziplock bag with clean snow by skimming it off the top with a cup or measuring cup. Pour in condensed milk and syrup. Press out air and have your kids (with mittens on) mix everything together by mashing the bag gently. Serve immediately and freeze any leftovers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...