Thanks for stopping by and spending a moment to read my blog. I am just a simple mom, like you, doing the best she can to raise her children to be happy, healthy, Jesus-loving little humans. I hope that I can pass along to you some of what has been helpful to me. Enjoy & thank you for your comments and words of encouragement when you like what you read. :)

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Construction MATH


Calling all preschoolers! It's time for math ~ constructions style!! Dump out the blocks and grab all the diggers, and while you play give them some simple problems to work out. 

"The workers have to clear out a space to build a new playground. Can you help them move 3 blocks out of the construction zone?" (10-3=7) 

"Help the workers build a neighborhood! They need 5 squares and 5 triangles."

FOR THE BIG KIDS:
"What is 1/2 of 12 blocks? What is 1/3?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...